Miss Braelyn

There's that foot again. She was showing Mommy and Daddy how flexible she was. Her arm is under her foot. And look at those lips, they are perfect!
So our sweet baby girl weighs approximately 6.1 lbs. She is in the 62nd percentile for weight so that is a little big but just right! I love chubby babies...She also has some long legs which is always good for girls, right? Everything is good with me too. I still have swollen feet but my blood pressure is perfect-o so no worries. I have a tentative date for induction which is...OCTOBER 21st, but that is only if my cervix looks ready. I have much faith that it will be, but you never know. My next appointment is October 15th. I really thought it would be before then BUT o-well. She will give me an exam that day to see how everything looks. I cannot believe she is almost here. Mike and I are SO SO SO ready though!



1 comment:
OMG! She is so cute! I love these pictures. I can only imagine that you are 100 times more excited than you already were. The 21st is just a week before I get to find out what I am having. YAY!!!! :)
Post a Comment