Monday, September 22, 2008

Her Name is Dixie and She Eats Doo-Doo


We have known for awhile now that Dixie eats doo-doo. We discovered that she was eating it shortly after her 1 year checkup where the doctor told me she could stand to loose a few pounds. Mike and I cut back her food from 4 cups a day to about 3. Ever since we have done this we have noticed not as many piles of doo-doo laying around.

Well last night I am getting ready for bed and Mike had put Dixie and Dooley outside for one last romp before we all headed to bed. I just happened to glance out our huge window in our bedroom to see Dixie chowing down. I marched over to the window, opened it and said "DIXIE BELL" and her head shot up to look straight in my direction with a big turd hanging out her mouth. Now I know this is NASTY and you probably have to know Dixie and be there to see the humor in this, but I died laughing. I couldn't stop....she knew she was CAUGHT and she had the "deer in the headlights" look. When she came in, I asked her what she had been doing and she gave me her classic retarded look that she is known for. CRAZY Doo-Doo Eating Dog.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ugh, yuck. But I am sure her look was funny. I wonder how you can break that habit...??