Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Looking Up

Everything in prego-ville has been going pretty up-hill since last Friday. I have really been feeling pretty good considering being huge and all. This past weekend my small little town had it's annual craft festival called Buggy Days. I debated all last week if I would make it because earlier last week I was hurting a lot and you can count on seeing a bazillion people you know there and well I am about to pop. But low and behold Saturday morning came around and I decided that I could worry what I look like next year and just go. The weather was perfect-o and I had one spell where I thought I might pass out but quickly made my way to get something to eat and drink so my equalibrium would get....well, equal. I ended up staying up-town a good long time before my grandmother took me back to my parents house on her golf cart. Then about 20 minutes later Mike and I went back up there to get him something to eat before the parade. I was planning on getting a funnel cake because I haven't let myself get one in years and this year I deserve it, but the line was WAY long so I settled for a yummy refreshing lemonade. The crowd was getting crazy so we decided to head back to my Grandmothers to watch the parade. I was about to die when I got to her house and my feet were swollen but the exercise was good. After the parade, Mike and I went home and I took a o-so ice bubble bath to relax. Then I proceeded to take a 2 hour nap. When I got up it was nearly time for the GA game so I sat on the couch and enjoyed watching the dawgs woop some booty. I was feeling great and refeshed so around 9 I went over to my parents to watch the fireworks. They were great and overall I had a wonderful day.

On Sunday, I stayed at home all day. I was a complete bum and it felt good. Mike went to see the Falcons and I just sat on my bed and watched tv.

It was a great weekend. I hope this week goes as good. Thursday is our last ultrasound before Braelyn comes. Mike and I are SO SO excited to see her! I hope the 3d and 4d pictures turn out good. I can hardly wait. Friday I will be 35 weeks. I still hope to induce at 38 weeks so this journey is coming to an end. It has gone by so fast. I cannot wait to see her in Mike's arms! I know my heart will be complete.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, not much longer at all!! That is so exciting. 3D picutre...I can't wait for you to post them! So exciting. Glad you had a great weekend and got some rest. I got me some rest last night because I have been totally over doing. I feel better today. Enjoy your week and can't wait for the appt update!