Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Changes
Yesterday afternoon I started getting this weird pressure in my left lower pelvic region. To be honest it feels a lot how you feel when you are constipated and it hurts pretty badly. The only thing is I am not constipated in the least. So my boss and I think that she has moved or dropped and is WAY LOW and putting a lot of pressure on my pelvis. I am telling you what...talk about intense, every time I get up I have to do it slowly or it feels like I am going to rip open. Not pleasant at all. I have also had no appetite since yesterday. I had a McDonald's fruit parfait last night but I really could have done without it and today I forced myself to eat a peanut butter and honey sandwich. But I am by no means hungry. UGH. If I am going to feel this way for the next 4 or 5 weeks, God help me! I will be singing the hallelujah course when she is out of me. =) On a good note Braelyn has had hiccups twice in the past 2 days. At least I believe they are hiccups. So cool! AND they are felt way low so that must mean her head is low, right? On another "not so good" note, Mike is home sick with a bad awful cold. This is BAD. I cannot handle a cold right now. I am hoping and praying I don't get it, but I think I will be on the safe side and sleep at my parents...(Dad if you are reading, hope it's ok to park it at your house tonight) until then I will wear a surgical mask thing I got here at work today and wash my hands like a mad woman when I get home. I feel bad because I can't take care of my big baby (Mikey) but I think a cold would send me over the edge. Not really, but I would be MEGA miserable and a complete basket case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You definitely don't need to be sick right now. Sorry you are so uncomfortable. Not too much longer...! I know that doesn't help for now, but when she is here, all will be better! I can't wait to see pictures of the sweet girl!
Post a Comment