Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tales of Me and "THE POTTY"

It is official, I got up and waddled to the bathroom 5 times last night. 5 TIMES...Granted I went to bed around 8:30 and that is pretty early even for me, but I did not get a nap yesterday so I was exhausted to say the least. It is crazy how I can roll over, boast myself into a sitting position and waddle to the bathroom, pee, then return to bed without ever becoming conscious. However last night I went to visit the toilet when Mike finally came to bed and I dropped the whole roll of toilet paper because Mike had replaced the roll and he had not attached it to the paper roll holder. He had just layed it on top. So here is me sitting in complete darkness peeing with the roll of toilet paper rolling all the way to the other end of the bathroom. UGH! Sooo, I used what I could bending over (the art of bending over really doesn't work for me anymore) to grab what I could. I went back to bed and oh-so-sweetly told my lovely husband that I would GREATLY appreciate it if he could take the 2.5 seconds to attach the toliet paper to the holder. Uh-hu Yeeaaaa-aaa RIGHT! =) We will see if he listens...doubt it.....there is just a few things Mike doesn't do and attach toliet paper is one of these.....makes me smile, because it's one of "those things" that get under my skin BUT one of "those things" that I would totally miss if he wasn't here. Oh- how I Love Him! =)

No comments: