I am now 33 weeks and about to POP! My apologies for not updating more, but there is not enough time in the day. I should be ashamed because I am suppose to be writing down every little milestone that happens so I can remember my pregnancy forever, but really the update is I am getting huge and uncomfortable 95% of the time. I absolutely LOVE feeling Braelyn moving around in me. It is just wonderful to know that she is alive and getting ready to come meet us! She wakes up when I am rocking in a chair which could be because she hates it OR because she loves it, but I thought rocking is suppose to make them sleep, not Braelyn she starts moving about 30 seconds after I start rocking. So it will be interesting to find out when she comes what rocking does for her. I am still having a rough time with the stabbing pain that is still in my side whenever I sit up for an extended period of time (it hurts REAL BAD) Dr. Potter still says it has to be a nerve thing because nothing else would be hurting where this hurts and on the skin it feels numb to the touch. Totally weird. I am beginning not to sleep well. I rest well, but good sleep is hard because I am tossing and turning or getting up and waddling to the bathroom. I do however take some AWESOME naps. They are so great and I love the feeling of first waking up from a nap and being able to choose whether I would like to get up or just lay there and relax. Ok I need to stop thinking about that, my eyes are getting heavy =)
Last weekend Mike and I went to Panama City Beach, FL for my friends wedding. It was GREAT and relaxing and perfect! It started out a little rough though.....while driving through a rinky dink little town I got pulled over for the 1st time EVER in like 9 years of driving. THE JERK. Let me tell ya the story, I was coming into the city and the speed limit went suddenly from 55 to 45 going down a steep freakin hill so I 1st saw the cop at the bottom of the hill then saw the sign and slowed real fast from 60 to 45, I guess the cop saw me 1st before I even had a chance to slow down and well he was just waiting. I went past him going the speed limit but too late, he put on his lights on and I pulled over. He gave me a 5 minute speech...yada, yada about how he could reduce the speed but he had to give me a ticket....blah, blah.....something about he was the CHIEF so he could do this that and the other. The whole time I was shaking (SO NERVOUS) Mike told him that it was our 1st time through the town and we were on our way to the beach and I added I was 8 months pregnant SO he let me go saying he didn't want to upset me (TOO LATE....Thank.You.Very.Much), but I was grateful so very grateful. I cried after he let me go and I drove for another hour or so before gladly handing the wheel to Mike. Mike called me a criminal for the rest of the weekend. =) Funny, but not so much at the time. Ok, back to the beach. We stayed at a great place and because it was not beach "season" we got an excellent rate. PCB has a new outside mall which totally rocked. It had Jimmy Buffet's Margarittaville and that is where we ate 2 times. I also had 2 VIRGIN pina colada's there that were EXCELLENT. YUMMY! We walked a little on the beach and hung out in the room. On Saturday night we went to the wedding which was Beautiful! The weather was perfect and the bride was GEORGEOUS!
Last week, I went to the doctor. Everything is great. Braelyn is measuring right on time and I asked the doctor about induction which she said was totally possible at 38 weeks....which is only 5 weeks...YAY! She said maybe October 17 if she is on call that day. So I am hoping for that day. It is a Friday. and it is my doctors birthday which is cool....she could bring a life into the world on her birthday..how cool! =) I have another appointment on the 25th. We will get an ultrasound that day ( I am so excited to see her again!!) so that is something to look forward to for sure!
Well I think I have been long-winded. SORRY! I will try to update more often!!
1 comment:
Sorry you are uncomfortable. Not too much longer though. My boss had the pain when sitting like you did. She couldn't get it to go away and just had to deal with it. I am so ready to feel my little one! It's time for a new belly shot!!! :)
Post a Comment