Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's O to the C-T-O-B-E-R

It's the big month I have been waiting for since the end of February and I could not be happier!!

I am doing really well. I am uncomfortable at times, but for the most part I am just enjoying each day and whatever it might bring. I know that with each passing day it is one day closer to meeting my precious baby girl. I can tell she is getting bigger because there is less punching and kicking and a lot more just shifting here and there.

I have really started to get nervous. There are just SO many emotions that I go through daily. My mind is everywhere. I am doing crazy things like I will put the clothes in the dryer and walk off without starting the dryer or I drive all the way to the next town from work to drop off a letter, find that I do not have the letter with me when I get to where I need to drop it off, drive back to work to find that the letter is laying on the cement where I had obviously dropped it before getting in the truck. UGH! Things like that annoy me. I know it will only get worse for awhile because the only thing on my mind will be Braelyn.

So after the ultrasound last week, we thought Braelyn favored Mike, BUT my Mom quickly compared her ultrasound to my newborn pictures and everyone pretty much agrees she looks like me as a newborn. I for sure had some cheeky cheeks and my lips were pronounced like hers are. Gah lee, I am just overjoyed to meet her. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love her without ever even seeing her.

The countdown is on......

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So exciting!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. I can only imagine the anxiety you must be feeling. Wow, almost here!