Mom told me this afternoon that little in the "It's a little girl" announcement below is spelled wrong. Sorry, I was a bit excited at the exact moment I created it. =)
bit of excited + the lack of spell check in Photoshop = misspelled words
Please overlook....
I am completely exhausted. Last night, Mom and I went to IKEA and Babies-R-Us and got a truck load of furniture for Braelyn's room. We didn't get home till around 10:30. Today, I had a family get together to go to and Mike put the furniture together. When I got home, Mom and I put up curtains and organized everything. We also got a glider that totally rocks. Now all we are lacking is the baby bed and linens, but that is pretty much it! Her bed linens/bumper pad will be white with red polka dot ribbon. I also want to get her a white baby blanket with her name embroidered in red cute letters. I have always LOVED white linens because they made me feel clean and cozy so I hope Miss Braelyn agrees with me.
I am so excited to have my shower so everyone can see. I love it so much and it has come together better than I could have imagined!
No comments:
Post a Comment