Monday, June 2, 2008

A Flutter

I believe I have felt baby Lenhart move...I think....It all started the Saturday before last so let's see that was May 24th...

The feeling was a weird kinda funny fluttering along with some sharp little pains. I was riding back from Florida (6 hour drive) and was having a blah kinda afternoon so maybe Butterbean was trying to tell me that he or she needed some activity besides me just sitting there in a complete daze while Daddy drove and Dooley and Dixie slept. I felt the same sensations the next day (Sunday) while Mom and I were shopping. Last week, I didn't feel much fluttering, instead I felt what has been explained to me as ligament stretching, which feels like someone is pulling my insides upwards...for instance I can't just get on the floor and lay flat on my back cause my lower stomach, like on my bikni line, was so tight that I had to slowly let it stretch out. It is weird I tell ya! I felt more fluttering this past weekend. Nothing major but just a tickling. The baby must love weekends just as much as Mommy does!!

Also, when I have been sitting for awhile and stand up suddenly I feel as though my insides are all coming south and I usually feel the need to head to the restroom. The way things are going I might need diapers myself before the 9 months are over....Just kidding =)

Well, only a little more than 2 days until we find out the gender of our precious little bundle of joy!! YAY!!

No comments: