Monday, June 30, 2008

Mission Possible...I hope!

Tonight I will be on

Mission: Find camera battery charger

Facts:
  1. The camera battery charger has never left the computer room as far as I know. I always charge it in there
  2. I last charged the camera battery in my computer room before Memorial Day vacation
  3. I distinctively remember Mike asking me if we needed to take it on vacation. I do not however remember how I responded and I know I did not pack it AND Mike says he did not pack it AND I don't remember seeing it packed.
  4. My camera battery is dead and needs to be charged.
  5. After a brief overlook there is no camera battery charger in the computer room.
UGH! So that is where I am at. I told Mike I can't seem to find it, but I also told him not to freak out cause I will find it. IT HAS TO BE THERE!! So camera battery charger...come out come out wherever you are....PLEASE

No comments: