Last night I had my first official pregnancy dream about Braelyn. It was crazy weird! So the dream started out with me somehow being trampled by a cow and pinned down under it. I remember starting to freak out because all I could think about was my baby and getting to a hospital to make sure she was ok. I wasn't hurt, but I just needed to know she was ok. So I head to a hospital for some reason this happened to be Upson Regional which is not even the hospital I will deliver at but anywho, I pleaded and pleaded with the nurse to please check my baby's heartbeat because I thought something was wrong because I hadn't felt her kick since the cow incident. The nurse was not having it at all. She would not help me. I was getting furious with her like extremely mad not crying but I was trying to get my point across and I was getting louder and louder.
Finally she said that they were short staff and I was not first priority...and I was like but my bbbbabby. So I go outside the hospital where I find a nurse I know. I tell her the situation and she agrees that I need to be checked out ASAP. When I go back into the hospital Mike was with me and I had delivered Braelyn and she was fine. I remember that she was way premature but she was ok. I remember Mike and I trying to hold her but she was slippery. I was all like she is here, she is here.
OMG... what a CRAZY dream right? It wasn't particularly scary dream though, I was just being assertive and trying to get someone to check my baby's heartbeat.
Anywho, I wonder if I will have any more "baby" dreams. I will be sure to post if I do. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment