Thursday, June 12, 2008

Braelyn has a bed.....kinda

Mom and I ventured over to Peachtree City last night to get the crib I wanted at Target. I love it and it looks great in the room....well what is put together so far looks great. Mike and I worked on putting it together until 11pm last night. We almost had it done and was about to attach the front sliding rail we realized that the holes pre-drilled in the side of the crib were backwards. I asked Mike if he could just drill them himself, but he couldn't because he said it took tools he didn't have...anyway, so the crib is almost complete....I called this morning and they are sending me a replacement side piece in 5-7 days...so let's hope it is right and we can get the crib done. I also went ahead and picked up a mattress while we were there so once we get the crib put together Braelyn's furniture will be all done!

No comments: