Baby girl's name is
Braelyn Nicole Lenhart
I can't wait to hold her and kiss her and love her and I especially can't wait to see her Daddy hold her and kiss her and love her. It will most definitely melt my heart completely.
My feelings for her are already so strong I feel as though nothing could be stronger. She is a miracle and I thank God everyday for this amazing life that is inside of me. I am truly humbled. My Mom and Dad say it will be payback for the strong-willed child I was, but I cannot wait, because I will not only get to see both Mike and I in her but I will get to see her uniqueness and her little personality that is a combination of us. Could there ever be a love as great as this? I think not, because she is ours!
1 comment:
Aww Megan... she is sooo precious!!! I am so incredibly happy for both of you. I love the name!! It is precious! Congrats again!
Post a Comment