Friday, June 27, 2008

Another week goes by....

I can not believe how fast my pregnancy is going. It is a bit overwhelming at times to think in 3.5 months I will be a Mommy. I can tell she is getting stronger and bigger because her kicks, punches and her moving around are getting more intense everyday. I LOVE the feeling and I think I can tell the difference between all three movements. I know I will miss this feeling when she is born, but we are ready for her to be here with us.

I went to visit my friend Amanda and 1 week old Avery on Tuesday afternoon. She told me that she didn't remember Christal and I even coming to the hospital....which I knew she was out of it...her body was put through the ringer with Avery's birth, but he is just perfect and she is getting better everyday. I felt really comfortable with him and that made me happy because while I have always LOVED babies...I always thought "how fragile...MUST BE VERY CAREFUL" and with Avery I felt a more "at home" feeling like I knew what I was doing when I was holding him. I know that might sound silly but this is definitely a new feeling for me. He is now 8lbs. and so cute! Mike and I are going to visit this weekend so he can see what he is in store for. =)

No more exciting stuff going on in the Lenhart's world. Mom has been sick this week so the baby room decorating has come to a halt. I hope we can hang pictures and get the crib skirt up this weekend then it will be done except filling it with baby essentials! =)

No comments: