Happy Friday!!
Whew, I am ready for the weekend! This week has been good, but I love having to do nothing if nothing is what I feel like doing. =)
My friend Amanda welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world on Monday night. His name is Avery. He joins his 4 year old sister, Ashlyn. She had to have a c-section after pushing unsuccessfully for 2 hours. He just wasn't willing to come out just yet. My friend Christal and I went to see them in the hospital on Wednesday night. He is SO cute and has a full head of brown hair. He makes these little faces that are precious! I loved holding him and knowing that in a few months I will be holding my little girl.
On Wednesday, I got off work a little early to take Granny (Mike's Grandmother) up to the SAS shoe store in Jonesboro before meeting Christal to go see Avery. While we were up in Jonesboro I needed to run by Babies-R-Us to get a matress sheet for Braelyn's crib. While we were there Granny totally unexpectedly bought us a pack-in-play with a bassinet on top. It was a new one they had gotten in since the last time I was up there and I LOVE it! I told her I didn't take her there to buy us anything but she insisted saying she would rather get us something we liked and needed. I appreciate it a lot, it will get used everyday for sure! When we got back to Griffin I met Christal and we had a great time visiting and catching up over Mexican. Then she came over to the house with her Beautiful baby girl, Chloie. She is so cute and full of life. Mike and I had a fun time visiting with them! After they left I asked Mike if Braelyn's crib piece had come in and it had so we put the rest of her crib together. I LOVE IT!!
Yesterday afternoon Mom came over to put the red polka dot ties on the bumper pad. It is so cute. Then we went to the farmer's market and got fresh shrimp for supper...she grilled them and veges....It was delicious. When Mike and I got home we put Braelyn's letters up above her bed. They look great. So baby girls room is coming together. When I go into her room I get a feeling of peace and happiness. I hope she agrees.
Well I am at 21 weeks starting today. Time is flying fast. I am enjoying every second and trying to take in every movement she makes in my body. It is so amazing! I Love her more than words can ever say!
No comments:
Post a Comment