This past weekend was again filled with going here and there to find this and that for Braelyn's room.
Saturday, Mom and I went to Fayetteville to Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabric, and Michael's and in those 3 stores we spent a total of 4 or so hours. We also stopped by Halmark and a store called Serendipity that does monogramming and has the CUTTEST baby stuff.... I told Mom when we left that I was ready to shop till I dropped and that is exactly what we did. We picked up Papa John's pizza to take home for supper then after supper Mike's step-Mom called saying she was keeping our baby nephew if we wanted to come visit. After I ate and rested a few minutes, I decided that I would indeed go visit because I always want to get my hands on some baby!! Mike didn't go with me because it was the Georgia Baseball World Series and he had been waiting all day to see it. I had a good visit and when I got home it was time for a shower and bed.
Sunday, Mike and I went to church, then went to Mom and Dad's for brunch for Father's Day. When we got home I was so exhausted from Saturday still that I took a nap till Mike's Mom and step-Dad came over with a Father's Day present for him. Then we went to visit Mike's Dad and gave him his present. After that, Mike decided to take Dooley and Dixie swimming so Mom came over and we painted Braelyn's letter's (her name) that go above her bed. They are green with white polka dots and they look SO good. Mike was even impressed! By the time those were dry, Mike was back home with two worn out pups. Mike was hungry so we grilled chicken and veges and it was SO GOOD. For the rest of the night we relaxed and watched tv which was only like for an hour before a shower and bed was calling my name....
Let's us see what this week brings....
No comments:
Post a Comment