Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Registry

I have two baby registries.
Babies-R-Us
Walmart
There is a lot of things that you can't register for online though, like diapers, wipes, soaps, lotions...etc... Also, I need recommendations from Moms on what has worked for them. There are so many things to choose from that sometimes my mind gets boggled. For instance, does Braelyn really need a swing and a bouncer?? Questions, questions....=)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes it is overwhelming!!! Don't worry though.. it will all come into place.. as far as the swing goes.. Chloie maybe used her swing 10 times but used her bouncer everyday.. it just depends on the baby..you know you are more than welcome to use any of my stuff if you want to test it out to see what Braelyn likes before you spend all that money.. love ya!

Megan said...

I have heard that bouncers are used more than swings. I think for now all I am going to get is a bouncer. I might be sorry but we can always get one after she is born.