
It is true! Mike and I are expecting!! Hip-Hip HORAY or something to that effect! We are overjoyed. So let me tell you how the events came about. Last Thursday night, I went to CVS and got one of the set 0f 3 early pregnancy test. I took 2 that night and both were COMPLETELY blank. Nothing, nada, zip, so I decided that I would take one Friday morning. Still nothing, no negative or positive reading...so when Mike and I were at Walmart Saturday night I decided that I needed 2 more...just cause blank just wasn't cutting it. So when we got home I took one and it was two lines. I began to shake. TWO LINES = PREGNANT! This is how the next few minutes played out....Oh My God, ohhh myyyy GOD, Thank you GOD! Quick prayer....dogs dogs where are the dogs?? Got to get the dogs in here to get on their super cute shirts I got them to tell Mike I am pregnant. Mike where is Mike, he can't catch me it would ruin the surprise.....Oh My God, I am going to be a Mommy! I finally got their shirts on and well they said it all.

Mike was excited but a little shocked and a little skeptical. I told him we MUST go tell my parents even though it was 9:30 and they were asleep. So off we went, we couldn't get there fast enough. We told them and decided it would be best not to tell anyone else until we knew for sure. Sunday morning I when I woke up for church I took one more since I already had it. It said Positive too so I was fo-sure...then my mind got the best of me and decided one more I need one more....just to be Totally For Positive Sure. Big mistake it was NEGATIVE. NoNONO! So I made the decsion that I would just take myself to the doctor on Monday morning which I did and GUESS WHAT......POSITIVE! Yeah baby, we are PREGNANTED! Ok, I know I am yelling, but I have a right to yell...So now it is Wednesday and it has taken me 3 days to write this. No time, when I am at work, I have work, when I am at home, there is my sweet bed calling my name. I am Sooo tired and have been for about 2 weeks now, I guess this was my first sign of pregnancy. Tomorrow I go to the doctor to have my first pregnancy exam. I am so excited! They will tell me officially how far along I am and when I am due, but I think it will be around the 1st week in November which it totally awesome, yes it is!
1 comment:
That story is just too cute.. & totally you!! :) I am so happy for y'all- I can't tell you enough! Love you!
Post a Comment