Friday, February 8, 2008

The start of something more

I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile now, I don't know quite why I haven't... maybe I was waiting for something to motivate me. Today, no motivation needed. Sometimes you just have to do something just because, and I am doing this just because. I can't promise everything I post about will always be warm and fuzzy because lets face it life is not all warm and fuzzy. But then maybe it will be, you will just have to read to see.

Some people are probably wondering about the title to my blog so I will tell you about how I came up with Indescribably Me. When I look at my life and how I would describe it, I really can't. I am always changing and growing. Indescribable that's me. Is anyone really describable? Sure you can make a list of adjectives, but really when you look at your life and how certain events change your life, how can you ever give an accurate description. From year to year I find myself changing in more ways than I ever really took time to think about. Last year this time
I never would have thought we would get another dog, which has brought happiness to our life even though she is mischievous! I would have never thought my Nannie would battle cancer with every ounce of her being until ultimately it took her life in 6 short months. I never thought Mike and I would actually step out on faith and buy a brand new house and actually sell our house in less than a week. I really never thought I could be this happy in this moment in time. And so let this story begin, the past, the present, and future have been and will be precious moments. Sharing them will be, to say the least, interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a gifted writer and enjoyed reading your blog. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Define and focus on your wildly important goals and you will be a winner!