Monday, February 11, 2008

My Little Precious One is Not Being So Precious


Dixie one of our American Bulldogs decided that it would be best to tear down and chew on about 2 ft of the siding on our new house last Friday. Big No NO! I found the destruction first before Mike got home, and immediately knew he was going to flip. Of course I was flipping out, but I have learned that Mike and my flipping out is totally different. So, when he got home I was surely holding my breath. He reacted a lot like I did though, SPEECHLESS. We assessed the situation and decided we had to do something and fast. Thank God, we had just enough extra siding to replace the chewed mangled pieces. I went to call the fence man to see how quick we could get a fence, while Mike called people to see how in the world you fixed siding. After we had planned most of the weekend around someone being home to stay with the dogs, getting the damage fixed, and getting a fence to prevent any further damage we gave the dogs their food and tried to think on the bright side... something about the power of positive thinking.....So that is the story...Now on Monday, we have fixed the siding and we have a new fence so the dogs can't get close to the siding. The siding looks great thanks to Mike and the fence doesn't look half bad just not good, but it beats chewed siding any day.

No comments: