
When I finally got my badonkey donk out of bed this morning (15 minutes late) and went to get a shower, Mike had a card for me waiting for me. It was so cute! It was one of those Hallmark song cards and it sang "At Last". I made my heart go pitter patter! Dooley and Dixie didn't quite know what to think about the singing card. They were all weirded out. I really didn't expect him to get me a anything because I had already bought myself my valentines day present two weeks ago. It is what Mike calls a "wind reader" and it goes on my mantle. It makes my mantle complete, and I was in love with it the first time I found it.
I know you are wondering, what did you get him??...well I can't say because I haven't given it to him yet. And it is just a little something so he can get himself something he wants or needs.
...On to future happenings...
This weekend seems to be filled up already. Tomorrow night we are going to eat with Mike's Uncle and Aunt. On Saturday my friend Christal, her precious little girl Chloie, and I are going to a baby shower. After that we are going to look for her a wedding dress. On Sunday I have to make myself sit down and complete the rough draft of a web site I am working on. I have the basic design down, but I still have to fill in the blanks.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment