Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling a Bit Better

I have been sick. I do not think I have admitted to myself because I have a 3 month old that requires her Mommy's happy, joyous attention...not a sick, dreary Mommy. It is no longer about me, but about her and so I have pushed my body and said no no no you are NOT sick, but in fact I was. I am finally feeling a little better today. This "cold" they say I have has been kicking my tush for about 3 weeks now and I am ready to say GOOD RIDDANCE. I am ready to be 100% for my husband and my baby. It should be a rule that Mommy's cannot get sick...The thing about it is that I have not been sick in years and now bam, I am sick. UGH

Last Saturday my grandmother (MyDot) got married. It was a great...I wish I would have felt better so I could have enjoyed it more, but I am very happy for her. The wedding was for family only so this Sunday is their reception...it will be huge because between the two of them, they know a lot of people! I have a hard time finding a name for her new husband. You see I have known him for many many years as Dr. Cliburn and that is the name that comes natural to me when I think of him....but now he is my step-grandfather and well "Dr. Cliburn" is way to formal. Anywho, I forgot to take my camera to the wedding. It was Braelyn's first wedding, so I could have kicked myself. At the reception I am going to be sure to have it.

Well I must get back to work. I have to finish designing a button for our blog at work. =)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Being sick is drag and I am sure even worse with an infant. Take some vitamins and keep liquids in you!

misguidedmommy said...

okay the little uggs she is wearing at the top of the blog are ridiculously cute. i need some to wear over my jeans like that