Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Face Lift

My blog needs a face lift. I am getting tired of this design so I will be updating soon, well hopefully soon. Ya know sometimes a little thing called life gets in the way. By the way, my life is pretty great right now. I really could not be happier. It has been an adjustment going back to work, but the truth is that I enjoy work, I enjoy being productive. I would like to eventually have one afternoon a week off, that would be nice, but I feel good about things, real good. Braelyn seems like she is having a great time at my Aunt's house. I am sure all the kids she keeps keep her entertained. Braelyn is getting prettier by the day. I love just looking at her and having her smile at me. Melts my heart. She likes to talk too. My Dad gets her to talk a lot she just goo goos and ga gas at him. It is so sweet.

Well hopefully a change of face will come soon....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Change is always good!!!