Mike usually leaves the house around 6:30 so this morning when the door opened at 6:45, I was surprised to see that Mike was back. I asked him what was wrong and he couldn't find his wallet. So the hunt began.....I asked him the usual questions like what were you wearing last time you had it and yada yada. Finally after looking everywhere, I started taking a pile of clean clothes that Mike had piled in a chair in our room last night, and putting them on the bed so we could see what was under them. Sure enough the wallet was in his hat under all those clothes.
POINT:
Mike would have never lost his wallet if he had hung up and folded clothes when he got them out of the dryer...but no he MUST pile them up.....
2 comments:
Sounds like something my husband would do! So funny. At least he found it and it wasn't lost.
And as I type, my ribs are getting beaten! :)
LOL! My husband does the same thing!! If only they would learn.... =)
Post a Comment