Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Work

Today is my second day back at work. It is going pretty good, actually it is going a lot better than yesterday. YAY! I can survive.

Not that yesterday was awful, but it took a lot out of me.

My day now starts at 6am. I get up get dressed and then get Braelyn dressed, pack the truck, then I am off to work by 7:30 where I feed Braelyn while checking my emails. A little before 8:00 I take Braelyn to my Aunts house which is only like a mile from work and drop her off. Then it is back to work where I dive into the zillon things that are on my desk. I pump every 2 hours so that Braelyn will have enough milk for the next day. For some reason she drinks a lot more milk from a bottle than she does with me. Anywho, I get off at 3:30, go get Braelyn and then it is home to wait for Daddy to get home. Then we do whatever...play, go visit Nana and Granddaddy (my Mom and Dad), read, well just whatever comes up....Around 7:30 I give Braelyn a bath which she LOVES and get her into her night clothes. I feed her and have her in bed around 8:15. This gives me time to get ready for the next day and of course relax before getting to bed around 10ish.

I feel good when I can have a plan, I don't have to totally stick to that plan, but it helps to have things organized in my head.

Yesterday, I had a headache probably due to the mound of work on my desk and the lack of brain to wrap my mind around it all. I am slowly but surely getting through it though.

I am surviving and every spare moment I think what Braelyn is doing. I wish I could have a 24 hour feed into my Aunts house so I could see her. I am just so used to knowing everything she is doing and well now I don't. I can't ask my Aunt to recap what she did hour to hour... =)

Well I better get back to work....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you have it down! I imagine the not knowing isn't easy at all. I wouldn't like that. I love that she is with your aunt and not at a daycare. I am really hoping I don't have to put my little one in daycare!