Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That took a good minute....

Transformation complete.

Brae Brae has a cold. A yuck nasty cold. I took her to the doctor yesterday afternoon when I picked her up from my Aunts. She didn't have a temperature, but her poor little eyes looked sick and I just wanted to make sure it was nothing serious. It wasn't thank goodness, but it hurts my heart for her not to feel good. This morning her cough was loose so I am hoping her sinuses are draining and it will be gone in a couple of days. The doctor gave me some eye drops to give her so hopefully those will help. They also weighed her...At 12 weeks 2 days my baby girl weighs 13.2 lbs. She has not lost her appetite through this cold. I now know that if she ever doesn't want to eat then something is very wrong because even though it chokes her and makes her cough she keeps right on gulping away. She is a trooper. I know she will be all better in a few days!

My second week back at work is going good. I feel like everything is getting back to normal in that aspect. All I need now is a maid for my home...(I wish). Sometimes I get really really overwhelmed with all the house work. I like everything to look nice and with a baby it is impossible for everything to be just so. I know I nag Mike a lot, but I just feel a lot better about the world when my house is clean. When I am at home I feel like I am always doing something, there is not a spare moment and if I just let it go one day...unfortunately it wont get done, then I will have that plus more to do the next day. I am telling ya, life with a baby is BUSY BUSY BUSY, but oh so SWEET SWEET SWEET!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sorry the little sugar is sick. Poor little thing. Hopefully she is better soon. When kids are sick, it is just awful.

I hate cleaning. I really do. Last night I was cleaning and I just wanted to cry with how much I hate it. I am with you and don't like at all when my house isn't clean or tidy. I have the kids trained. They are so good about cleaning up their toys and messes and get MAD when other kids are over and make messes. It's cute. I know that life after baby is going to be crazy!