Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sometimes I wish...

I could just tell people off or keep my mouth shut in the 1st case if I can't tell said people off.

I am going to vent now. A valid vent. If you do not wish to read me vent do not read this. Ummm K?

The Back Story:
So last night Mike comes in from training (jujitsu). He comes in the bedroom and says, "Before you hear it from someone else, Jake dislocated (actually I think he said the word separated) his shoulder tonight rolling with me".

Took a few seconds to process but ok....then he explains they were rolling wide open and Jake braced himself wrong and bam dislocated shoulder. Then he says 911, kids were there, lots of pain, 911 took 10 minutes to get there and I kinda FREAK OUT.

I know this was an complete accident and people get hurt from time to time while partaking in jujitsu, but here is where my mind quickly went......

This could have been Mike.
One day I am going to get a call saying Mike has been taken to the ER.
What if Mike gets hurt and cannot work?
What if he then gets fired?
Does he not realize he has a little girl that needs a healthy Daddy.
Does he not realize that he is putting himself and his body in harms way and for what...a good workout?
What ifs start flooding my head. Mike has responsibilities. 

Mike tries to reason with me saying this could happen to anybody, yada, yada....trying to make me feel better but the fact is and this is a FACT. I will be super super upset if Mike gets hurt.

The Part that make me MAD!
So this has something to do with an update on how Jake is on facebook and really has nothing to do with Mike but more about me and what I think.  I wont get into all the details but this is the part where I should have just said nothing because now I feel like I can't say what I really want to say which is...

ME: I sure hope Mike doesn't get hurt. He has a family to take care of....PERIOD! I don't give a crap about character building or wisdom. I just give a crap that my husband stays healthy for our baby. Mike doesn't feel responsible for what happened to Jake, but he still feels bad that it happened....it was an accident and yes, I agree Jake probably will never brace himself that way again.

I will never write this, but that right there folks what I WISH I could write. =) I am sure I would get some grrrreat responses to that on FB.

Ok....the end!

No comments: