Today was rough. There is no real reason why. The only thing I can come up with is that I had this problem with emails at work that took, actually robbed me of all my brain power for the rest of the day. I was just wipped out after wrapping my mind around the problem then the solution.....but I did get to the solution and for that I am glad.
I was happy for work to be over and to go get Braelyn and head home. Nana came over to visit for a little bit and Brae had a good time playing. When she left I fed Braelyn and I might or might not have had a small glass of wine to unwind. We played some more waiting for Daddy to get home. When he got home I payed some bills and organized some bills while Mike spent some time with his best little lady and gave her a bath. Then I took over and put her to bed while Mike got ready to go to the gym. Braelyn is not wanting to really snuggle too much before I put her down so we say our prayers and rock for like a minute or two and she is ready to get in her bed. So I come out of her room and Mike asks what I had for supper, I say "nothing yet" and then went on to say I would probably fix a pimento cheese sand. to that he replied, "well that is just grrreat"....HA! Are you serious. Then I look at him and say, "well I was planning on going upstairs to do MY Shred workout, but would you rather me cook so you will have something to eat when YOU come home from the gym"? FOR REAL?? Of course my dear hubby says, "no no go workout don't cook", yada yada, but the guilt was already planted. UGH....so after he left and before I headed to workout I put in a Bertoli Lasagna in the oven. After my workout it was just about 8pm so I got ready to watch American Idol which is what I am still doing while writing this here blog and I might or might not be enjoying me another glass of wine.
So today was a bit stressful. The highest point of my day is spending time with my Brae so I don't like taking away from that time by cooking. But honestly there is not enough time to cook to spend time with her and workout. Hello....I have just worked for 8hrs too. Sometimes I just feel overworked. Not complaning, just saying....Oh how I love this beautiful crazy life.
No comments:
Post a Comment