Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reflection

A note to this rainy weather.....go away you make my hair look frizzy, flat, and make my roots say mean things to me.

A note to my sinuses.....you make my eyes look like I am on drugs. You make my nose burn, itch, and run. Let's not even mention the agony you cause me at night cause it is pure rudeness on your part.

A note to my new WAY comfy nike shoes.....I love you, thank you for making me happy, I am not THRILLED that you took my Christmas money, but ya know I will deal with it for your comfort and newness.

A note to the sun....come out you make me feel better. 

A note to my refrigerator....could you please go to the grocery store and get groceries? K, Thanks.

A note to my kitchen....when the above refrigerator goes to get groceries could you then make my little family a delicious meal and then clean up, my husband gets his feelings hurt when I don't have him food and we don't want to hurt his feeling do we??

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I feel the same way!