January 2010, has been a rainy and cold month here in GA. We are ready for sunshine and warmth. I miss the farm and am ready to go hang out there on the weekends with my family and friends again. Brae has been cutting her molars this past month. It has been rough for her at night. She can't seem to get comfortable. One night she even squirmed and wiggled so much while I was rocking her that I finally got up and layed her in the oh-so comfy rocking chair. She didn't move another inch. That was what she had wanted all along....for me to get up so she could lay down in her chair. She was out like a light in seconds. I set down on the foot rest and continued to rock the chair with my hand. Finally, I put her in her bed. Funny! She also took Nana a diaper and layed down on the floor for Nana to change her diaper. My baby is growing up. Tear.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Pretend. Make Believe. Play.
Yes, we have a little Momma on our hands. Braelyn loves taking care of her babies these days. In the picture to the right she did everything she could to get up in her rocking chair with her baby and her bottle. Needless to say the baby and bottle fell through the back as she climbed up in her chair. I was quick to grab them and give them both to her so she could love and feed her baby. [Smile]
This ladies and gentlemen is Braelyn's "duck". Obviously it is not a duck but she thinks it is and everytime we go into Granddaddy and Nana's house her eyes quickly find the "duck" on the mantle. She points and says duck, duck, duck until someone gets it down for her. Occasionally she will try to ride the duck, but usually she removes the head and the puts it back on...
January 2010, has been a rainy and cold month here in GA. We are ready for sunshine and warmth. I miss the farm and am ready to go hang out there on the weekends with my family and friends again. Brae has been cutting her molars this past month. It has been rough for her at night. She can't seem to get comfortable. One night she even squirmed and wiggled so much while I was rocking her that I finally got up and layed her in the oh-so comfy rocking chair. She didn't move another inch. That was what she had wanted all along....for me to get up so she could lay down in her chair. She was out like a light in seconds. I set down on the foot rest and continued to rock the chair with my hand. Finally, I put her in her bed. Funny! She also took Nana a diaper and layed down on the floor for Nana to change her diaper. My baby is growing up. Tear.
January 2010, has been a rainy and cold month here in GA. We are ready for sunshine and warmth. I miss the farm and am ready to go hang out there on the weekends with my family and friends again. Brae has been cutting her molars this past month. It has been rough for her at night. She can't seem to get comfortable. One night she even squirmed and wiggled so much while I was rocking her that I finally got up and layed her in the oh-so comfy rocking chair. She didn't move another inch. That was what she had wanted all along....for me to get up so she could lay down in her chair. She was out like a light in seconds. I set down on the foot rest and continued to rock the chair with my hand. Finally, I put her in her bed. Funny! She also took Nana a diaper and layed down on the floor for Nana to change her diaper. My baby is growing up. Tear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment