Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to the Gr-r-r-rind

So tomorrow at a bright and early hour I have to be back at work. Mixed emotions about that. I have SOOO enjoyed my week off with Braelyn, it has been great. Let me do a recap. Last Monday, Braelyn and I went to eat with Nana at El Durango for lunch then just came home took a nap and hung out. I think that day I also took a bunch of Christmas decor down and layed it all out on the kitchen table where it has stayed all week. I wanted to get it ALL together so we could buy nice boxes and it could be easily accessible next year. Mike came to my rescue today and put it all up and off of the table. A good man he is! I just couldn't get it done. Can any other Mothers relate? Ok back to our Monday. After Brae's nap, Sara, Kaden, Weezie, and Lori came for a visit to see our new playroom. Lori was excited to finally see our house and Braelyn's room. On Tuesday I went to get our Tahoe detailed at the dealership because we didn't get it done cause it was pouring rain when we bought it. Sara and Kaden came and rescued us from a hour wait at the boring dealership. We went to eat at Crackle Barrel. Yum! When we got back to the dealership the truck was done and we were ready to go to Kaden's house to see all his new toys. We had a lot of fun playing away with our little man. He got lots of cool toys. I have a feeling Braelyn and him will have months of fun playing between his house and our house! Ok...I must go to bed now. I have a feeling that tomorrow might be really rough. BUT hopefully not. If I don't get back to this happy story of our week then know it was great, spent with great family and friends! So here is to 2010........bring it on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to stop in and say HI! I just loved reading the comment you left on my blog recently...thank you so much! I can't get over how gorgeous your little Braelyn is and oh my, that hair she has!!! I've been waiting two years to put little pig tails in my daughter's hair but they're still just tiny little wisps. :) Have a fantastic week!

PS - I love Tonya Joy and Gena too!