
The day was November 4, 2005. I was so very excited and completely ready to give my heart and soul to my loving husband. It was perfect weather, a day made for two people to become one. It was the day I had dreamed of and was better than anything I could have ever imagined.
It was completely stress free and exactly what I would wish for anybody. Everything was put together at my Mom and Dad's house and at some points during the day I was even "bored". I took a long bubble bath and shower and felt like a princess. No running around here or there, just complete relaxation and pampering.

At 7pm, the ceremony began. I walked down the aisle to the song Butterfly kisses and time stood still while I became Mrs. Lenhart.


Then it was time for the reception at my Parents house. Lots of food and visiting with our guest. It was perfect to me. I loved every single second. It was simple and sweet....

This is a poem I wrote for our wedding. It is very special and the words still bring tears especially now that we are about to have a baby....
I Have Found You
My dream and greatest hope as a child was to marry a man that loved me as much as my Daddy loved my Momma. Even as a child, I recognized the love and respect and most importantly the commitment that my parents had for each other. I have found you.
My dream and greatest hope as a teenager was to first, marry a man that loved me for who and what I am, a man that never attempted to change me because God made me, and I am who I am supposed to be. Second, I wanted to marry a man that never got enough of me. Not only would he want to spend time with me but actually miss me when I was not around. I have found you.
My dream and greatest hope for today is to love, honor and respect you Mike Lenhart. You are my heart and my soul. You are the air I breathe and long for when we are apart. I promise to love you for eternity giving my all as we begin this life together. You are my best friend, Soul-mate, teacher, my everything. I have found you.
My dream and greatest hope for our future is to spend our life together smiling and laughing while talking about cherished memories we have made throughout our life together, having children that act just like us whether we like it or not and seeing them grow up and praying that they find love like ours. I have found you.
1 comment:
That is a gorgeous poem. And beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment