Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blessed

I had an incredible weekend with 2 baby showers. Mike and I feel blessed beyond measure. I cannot express what it means for people to come together because of our baby. I am so very thankful for each and every person coming to share in our special time.

On Saturday, my shower was a more of a friends shower, with a few close friends. I think there was more babies than grown-ups and I loved every minute of it! It is hard to believe that the next baby shower I will go to, I will get to bring my precious little girl! =) How awesome. I got some great gifts that I know I will need and use!

On Sunday, my shower was more of a family shower, with a whole lot of family. I didn't realize that our family was so big. It was great to see everyone and Mike and I got a lot. By a lot, I mean a ton. By a ton, I mean so much Braelyn's room is filled to the complete maximum. I got things I didn't even think about. It was great and overwhelming to get so much.

I really feel as prepared as I can be for Braelyn's arrival. It is getting harder each day....it's like you know this HUGE surprise is coming and all there is to do is wait for it to get here. Anybody that knows me knows while I LOVE surprises, I really don't like waiting on them. Until she comes I am enjoying each and every kick and punch! She is so very active these days and getting stronger and bigger. I am not enjoying the stabbing pain in my left ribs/upper back. It is rough but besides that and the occasional hurting feet that seem to only bother me on the weekends because I am a busy-bee....everything is going GREAT!

I will post pictures of the showers tomorrow hopefully!!

No comments: