I can pretty much sum up this post by saying..... I HURT. This is not fun and I am ready for it to end. I am so so glad I have gone through it and will get to see my precious sweet baby girl in just 2 months BUT so help me God if we ever decide that Miss Braelyn does not need to be an only child.
I do not want to go through this again. No-sir-ree. I am not one of those pregnant women who just LOVE to be pregnant. My mother told me that when I was born there was NO WAY she had post partum depression because she was SO happy I was out of her. Well, I could not agree more! Every ounce of my body and mind want her here and out of me.
I know she is not quite big enough yet and she still needs to bake in me a while longer BUT people I am miserable. Everyday at work, my left side hurts so bad it feels like there is a knife in me and someone is just sitting here twisting it over and over and over. That is pretty much the worst hurt and it is a constant hurt from 7:30 to 3:30 EVERY FREAKING DAY! I thought that I would have it great seeing how my job is stress free and all I do is sit at a computer all day and do what I do....BUT nooooooooo it hurts worse for me to sit than it does to stand or lay down.
Not to even mention that maternity clothes are not made for 8 to 9 month pregnant women. Oh-no....they worked like in month 5-6-and most of 7 but now they just feel yuck...bring on the stretch pants and tee-shirts, but o-yea tshirts stopped fitting too....
I know by this point it must seem that maybe I am a complete lunatic. To my family and friends, I probably am. I am ready for Braelyn to be here...healthy and happy in our loving arms and at times this feeling is a lot to take on....it is kinda like she is so close but so far away.
2 months and counting people. Please let it go by fast....
1 comment:
I am so sorry that you are so uncomfortable and hurting. That isn't good. My boss got like that as well toward the end. I like you have a desk job and am now worried I might be experiencing this too in the months to come. Hang in there...not too much longer and then your sweet baby girl will be with you.
Post a Comment