Monday, March 10, 2008

A Little Thing Called Morning Sickness


It is bad. I am a sissy and this feeling is kicking my butt already and I am not going to even mention that I had to get up a whole hour earlier this morning.

It began on Saturday which was the start of my 6th week. It came over me about mid morning and lasted until mid afternoon. Sunday was a bit better, I just felt bad at moments, but I never did the deed, then came this morning. Open toilet insert head has been my memento and they say I have 6 more weeks of this feeling? I might be little bit crazy by that point, for real. I don't want to harp on the subject, but I had to share because, at some point in the far, distant, and I mean WAY distant future I might just want to remember this feeling.

No comments: