I am getting excited for our 1st new doctors appointment. It is exactly 2 weeks from today. This morning I canceled my appointment with my previous doctor which lifted a burden off my shoulders. The more I talk to people about the way he treated me the more I have a sense of peace that I am doing the right thing by changing doctors.
I don't think I have really processed that I am going to have a baby yet. Does that sound weird? Don't get me wrong, I am super excited and I know our baby will be here before I know it, but I guess I just need to see it on the screen to fully process that there is a life in me. It is really a lot to take in. It is truly a miracle.
Mike and I have been taking Dooley and Dixie out to walk or to swim every night. They love running and exploring. We are very lucky to have woods behind our house that we can walk them in. On afternoons that I am feeling good I take them to the farm to swim. Yesterday, Dixie swam and swam and swam...she is such a water bug. Mike and I think that her back legs bother her and swimming helps. Dooley will go in after his beloved water toy, but only for that toy, then when we gets out he just runs around with it and will not put it down.
I love love this time of year. The best part is that it is light outside at 7:30pm!! I am looking very forward to the upcoming months. I have already told Mike that we will be investing in a plastic pool so that I can sit and bask in the sun on hot summer days!
No comments:
Post a Comment