Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Passing Time

I am patiently sitting here waiting for my lunch. Lynn is bringing Quizno's. I am SO hungry. It is 12:48 and starved is the word that can most describe what I am feeling at the present moment.

I am not SO sleepy today which is good. I haven't been sleeping great these past few nights because it is that time of year where it gets way too hot for me at night. The weather is great outside but when it comes to sleep I need coldness! I am thinking of turning on the AC tonight. I need my precious sleep.

I have no signs of morning sickness yet. I am still a little early, they say it usually kicks in around 6 weeks so I am expecting waking up feeling like crap-o-la soon. Mom and I went to Babies-R-Us last Sunday. I know you might be thinking.."she is so jumping the gun", but it is fun to look and for the record, I didn't buy anything. I found a stroller, carseat, bed/playpen, and swing that matched that I really liked. It is neutral color so it could be for a boy or girl, BUT when I showed Mike an online picture, he was all ewww gross. So needless to say, I guess he will have to help me pick that out cause obviously I have NO taste in baby stuff. =) Here it is...

I think I am going to go for a cheaper baby bed. I don't need one that converts and everything. I went from baby bed to a twin bed with a guard thing so I wouldn't fall off and I think that is what I am going to do when the time comes.

Ok, well enough chit-chat...Lynn HAS to be about here, please God, my tummy is growling LOUDLY!

No comments: