- Food I think just think about and want to gag.
- Food that I can eat once and then when I think of eating it again, I gag.
- Food that I can eat without having to gag even when I have already eaten it once.
The only real thing that falls into category #3, right now is subway sandwiches. Yum. I have had them twice this week. And they even sound good now. That is really the only thing I have eaten that sounds good to eat again. I have continued to stomach singles packs of nutritious veges, but some of these are not sounding good anymore.
I know to you there are millions of more food options, like I think I could stomach a hamburger, maybe a hotdog, peanut butter, but nothing really sounds great.
Oh and the thirst, I am SO thirsty now...but water sometimes makes me seriously gag...I have been drinking Ginger Ale, but that is getting old too.
Anywho, the only thing I can really tell ya is this pregnancy stuff is so weird....yea just like me =)
No comments:
Post a Comment