Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pregnant

No no no.....not again. I am talking about the first time I was pregnant. Sorry Megs and any other readers. I had to put that out there just to grab your attention and get you to click on this post faster than a NY minute. Sorry!

Last night I was scrolling through Facebook on the computer and called Brae over to see a few pictures of her that I posted when she was a wee little one. First thing out of her mouth was, "show me one of you when you were pregnant" (she is OBsessed with me being pregnant and begs me to be pregnant every night) Now my mind usually does not move very quickly but this time it did, and being the good (witty) mother I am , I replied WELL OF COURSE I WILL!

I scrolled back about 10 or so pictures until we came upon this beauty......wait for it












wait for it.....














WAIT......














...................................................BRACE YOURSELF....................................................






Brae's mouth dropped open. She was speechless. She just stared at the screen.  She then nodded her head and said, "how did you get those big teeth"?

BIG TEETH.....what big teeth?






3 comments:

Mom said...

you two are hilarious! LOL

Meggie said...

Megan Nicole!!!! I am going to hurt you if you do that to me again!! My hopes were UP and my heart was beating fast with excitement... til I realized you announced via blog post instead of directly to me. Ahhhhh! Next time better be FOR REAL!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You better tell me before you announce on a blog!! I'm holding my breath for that announcement so please hurry up! We have a shower to plan!!! :)