Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring is in the Air

I am chomping at the bit to go buy some new spring clothes. Mike and I have been budgeting major time since January. I am talking about only buying essentials. Saving saving saving....and then spending half of what we save on our dogs....the struggle is real......Meaning no shopping for Megan or cute clothes for Brae. We have done good and have us a nice big I mean little buffer and we have had our first weekend full of glorious almost 70 degree weather, and I am thinking I need some things....all the pretty things.

First and foremost I have wanted these cuties for awhile and finally bought me a pair this past weekend. Mine are a tad different, but I am totally digging them for spring! BOOM. Now, I would like all the colors.
In a couple of weeks I am going to the Master's Golf Tournament with Mike. We get to go on Sunday and I can't wait. I have been thinking...what will I wear....so far I have come up with this shirt and those shorts...and probably my nikes...I already have. Yep, I think it will work...


Easter is also just around the corner. Mom is making Brae a dress out of blue seersucker that will look similar to this...

I would love to coordinate with something blue with pink accent. We shall see. I am kinda liking this maybe paired with a lighter blue or light pink cardigan.
or this with a cardi...
main thing is I want to feel comfortable and cute. Duh.

Next up is my casual comfy. I love to be comfy ALL the time (see above simple dresses). Here's a few things I have been eying and WANT.






Next up we have Brae fashion. Even though she HATES shopping right now, I have let her know that she in fact has to go with me shopping in the near future so that I can get the correct size. That girl, she is a growing!














1 comment:

NoumanRaza said...

slide app

Get Free Rechargeslide app

Get Free Rechargeslide app

Get Free Recharge