Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My PSA

Meet Pinky.... my Clarisonic Mia. Found here.

This little beauty has changed my life skin. For years and I mean YEARS, I have acne prone skin. When I was a teenager the dermatologist was my BFF. No really. It was bad. Well all those teenage years I thought to myself, one day when I grow up, I wont have to worry about being a pimple face anymore. WRONG. I still have acne. For years now I have manged my skin by using proactive, BUT it was getting expensive and I found that I was still having breakouts...a lot. So in early December when the last of my proactive was used I started using Nutrogena Stress Relief acne face wash but still noticed pimples...ugh, especially around that oh so annoying time of the month.

The week before Christmas my boss and I exchanged presents and I got the best surprise...this beauty. Let me tell you I was a tad intimidated, and wanted to buy some kind of costly skin care set (clinque) before I started using Pinky. Much to my dismay, it was sold out so I bit the bullet and started using Pinky with my regular drugstore face cleanser and yall....IT WORKED. I have not had a big yucky hurting pimple in 3 weeks now. That has not happened in years. YEARS. Now, I am not naive and yes, I believe I will still get an occasional break out, but I am SO glad I got Pinky. #bestpresent2014

No comments: