Also in November we purchased season tickets for Six Flags and White Water. There was an amazing deal that we could not pass up going on so we bit the bullet, so to speak, and I am SO glad we did. We have already visited Six Flags 3 times including new years day and recouped our money and we simply cannot wait for white water this summer!! Let me say right now, Brae girl is a thrill seeker. She LOVES roller coasters, water slides and just anything fast and a little scary...lol... I believe if there was not height restrictions she would have been on every one! Mike and I both agree that this is odd considering we didn't like roller coasters till we were a bit older than 6....We sure do love it though! She was able to ride the mind bender (upside down coaster) and the mine train (she wanted to ride in the front at least 3 times per visit) This spring more coasters will be open so I am sure we will ride those too!
We were full of adventures in November and also went to Stone Mountain / Snow Mountain. SO MUCH FUN. One of Mike's co-workers family have season tickets and invited us to go with them (completely free...BLESSED) It was opening day for snow mountain and we had the last tickets of the day and literally we were the only ones on the slopes. The girls raced the boys and the whole thing was just FUN! The whole place is lit up and we ended the night with a caroling train ride around the mountain, a snow angel flying over the little town and dropping snow, and then fireworks....the whole thing was magical!
The last day of November I finally delivered on my mom's birthday/mother's day present. We went to the Fox Theater to see Dirty Dancing. It was awesome! We had Sunday matinee tickets so we headed up to the ATL early that morning and had lunch at our FAV Houston's before heading to the theater. After the production we headed to Lenox to do a little store browsing before heading home. It was a great day spent with my best friend! We dont get much one on one time anymore cause some little six year old girl LOVES her Nuna aka Nunnie aka Nun (we love nicknames round here) and demands most of her time.... gotta say I don't blame her...our Nuna is the best!
December flew by, just as I predicted it would. It was great though and I wouldn't have it any other way. For some reason December seems to be my busiest time at work. We ALWAYS update something or do something intimidating in December and this year was no different. Thankfully everything went smoothly and now it is done. LOL..big sigh of relief. I also had tons of Christmas cards to do and some friends asked me to do their pictures (big honor) so that kept me busy as well! We visited Santa as we do every year at Bass Pro Shop and Brae proceeded to only tell him the only thing she has NOT mentioned to us that she wanted....a baby doll. She met Elsa and Ana at a birthday party and we went to our Christmas play at our church. She also participated in her school Christmas program which was great. I loved seeing her sing her little heart out!
Next up....Christmas...stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment