Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Feeling Thankful

From October until January,  I feel completely overwhelmed and feel as though I am on auto-pilot. Living my life through a checklist that seems to never end. This to do...that to do....oh yes, that too, and that....it never stops. This time of year does that to me.....every year. I am not saying it is a bad thing. It is a good thing BUT I tend to let my OCD get in the way (maybe I need medication...yes?) and not enjoy the season as much as I should.

So tomorrow I am going to clear my mind and be present. I am going to feel the thankfulness I have from my toes to the tip top of my head. I am going to soak it in, relax, enjoy my family, let my worries go, and give God all the glory!

Happy Thanksgiving friends!



2 comments:

Meggie said...

Yay!! Hope it's fun, relaxing, and worry-free!

Mom said...

So thankful for you and your family..