I decided to name my new journey...Mission: Loose it.
I am on day 3.
Day 1 went amazingly well. I was a girl on a mission.....quite literally. By the end of the day and an amazing asylum strength workout I earned 667 extra calories that I didn't eat. Let me explain.
I have plugged in my weight, gender, age, and activity level into different online calculation tools and it spits me out the number of calories I should have in a day to loose weight in an amount of time. All these differ, but for right now I am using My Fitness Pals recommendations.
My Fitness Pal says that I should consume 1480 calories per day to loose weight....then if I workout, which is a MUST it adds calories that I can consume. I am going to try not to consume those calories UNLESS I am having a cheat meal....if I am having a cheat meal which will approximately happen maybe 2x a week. (I am keeping it real yall, I am not perfect) and please note: these are cheat MEALS, not cheat DAYS.
So Monday, great......Tuesday was good too, but I was tired, sore, and hungry from Monday nights workout. Does that sound werid. Well I just can tell my body feels drained...sorta like it needs fuel. I always feel this way because...these workouts are BRUTAL...and I love it! But now I am trying to refuel with healthier stuff and stay within my calories. I was closer to meeting my daily maximum calories though and after a short workout with 30 minutes of cardio and some ab work I was right at my calorie limit.
Today, day 3, I am still tired and sore (day after is always worse for me) and I have another hard workout tonight. Today I have done good calorie wise again so far and I know with the workout I will be totaling out good for the day.
I hope to have another good day tomorrow and then....dun dun dun.... 4TH OF JULY.
I am heading to my family picnic. My goal for picnic eating with tons of good tasting food will be this.....get up Friday morning and have a killer workout and a low calorie breakfast. That should allow me some extra calories for the picnic and you guessed it this will be my cheat meal. Saying that I hope to not go overboard and eat in moderation.
Well that's where I am at right now. Feeling good and motivated.
No comments:
Post a Comment