Thursday, July 24, 2014

Going on a stroll....

Me: Brae, let's go for a walk!
Brae: OK!! Yes, let's go!
Me: Put on your shoes...some you can walk in.
Brae: But first I need a water bottle.
Me: Thats fine, but I don't think you need water, we will only be going around the block once.
Brae: YEEEESSSS, MOOOOOMMMMM, I need waaaattttterrrrrrrr.
Me: Ok you can take it, but you are holding it.
Brae: Ok, I wiiiilllll.
Me: Let's get on your shoes ok?
Brae: MOOOOOMMMMMM you are hurrying me.
Brae: I need to take my babies.
Me: Ok, get them and lets go....
Brae: (realizes that her double stroller is at Nuna's and has a 10 minute DRAMA filled freakout)

After about 5 minutes of her saying I juuuuusssstttt CANNOT goooooo without my babies to BUT MOM, I reeeeealllly want to go....I thought to myself....I have really got to record this. Is that bad yall? It might be, but it was so so funny in a pitiful, heart filled way. And one day, yall she is going to have me no less than 4 grandchildren and I am going to whip out this video of her and say SEE....


YALL....Really,  it's like God forbid I suggest that she take her babies in another stroller.....because I really DIDN'T know it was "TOO WIGGLY"

 I did finally say we just won't go. And I meant it, It was so not worth the drama and just like flipping a switch she said her babies could stay at home and that we could go for a walk now. LIKE REALLY?!? and then we had a really nice walk....

THE END!

(***Please excuse the lack of wall decor in Brae's room, we changed her bed around and haven't rehung anything***)

No comments: