Does anybody have as much trouble as me naming blog post? Whew, that is half my battle.
I am liking my blog face lift, it is peaceful and clean, two things I need the most to feel my best. I have been wanting a change for awhile and while it may not be much, it makes me smile when I see it.
Calorie counting on my fitness pal (MFP) is becoming a habit and if I don't record what I eat, I feel out of whack. I guess that's a good thing. It would be a lot easier if I ate the same thing everyday.....but I don't....that seems to be my problem. Like how many calories did I really eat in that slice of spinach lasagna I made? In these instances, I have to guesstimate and I usually do that on the higher end of the calorie spectrum. I am also struggling on the weekend, but hope that it becomes easier. I have noticed that even though I might not be eating the healthiest food on the weekends, that I am keeping my portions under control. It's all about balance.
Working out is still great as always. I have noticed that I get an average of 2 outstanding workouts a week (400-700 calories burned) and about 2 or 3 so so workouts (200-300 calories burned). The difference is that on those 2 outstanding workouts I am working out doing a Beach Body DVD. It's usually Insanity, Asylum, or Turbo Fire. Those kick my rear end! The other so so days I go to the gym and cycle usually around 30 minutes and then do a few weights and abs. I really want to try a workout called Piyo too. It seems like a cross between yoga, Pilates, and stretching. I think my body would respond well to the variety. My MFP loves when I workout. HA! It makes it so at the end of the day I almost always in the green, and I pretty much always feel completely satisfied and not hungry.
The question of the hour....how many pounds have you lost in 3 weeks. Um, yea, I dont know. I don't have a scale. I need to weigh myself on Mom and Dad's and so I can start tracking that. For three weeks I have just been concentrating on getting in a routine and feeling good. Now....I need to start focusing on weight loss the weight loss too so I know where I am at oppose to where I will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment