Thursday, February 18, 2010

We have a WALKER....

Braelyn is 16 months old today and it has been a big month because last week my little bundle of joy decided that she could indeed let go of my pinky and walk on her own. She has taken her sweet time because she was extremely cautious and had to build her confidence that she could actually do it by herself. She is so cute toddling around!
Braelyn wants to know everything that is going on and she talks and talks. If she sees something she wants she points to it and then attempts to tell me all about it. Then she HAS to have it, like NOW! She has fun playing and loves to have our complete attention. Fixing dinner is almost impossible without someone else here to entertain her. 
 
I am enjoying every second. I love that she adores me and all my attention. I love that she adores her Daddy. She keeps us on our toes and I know it is only going to get better! I am not saying that parenting Miss Braelyn is always easy because it's not, it is the most difficult, wonderful experience. She has a "drama queen" side and completely loose her composure one second and be perfectly perfect the next. Sometimes she thinks that when I say no it is the funniest thing ever and other times she completely melts into a puddle of tears. 
 
Last weekend we went to the beach and missed the first and most likely the only snow storm of the season. I was a tad sad, but we had a nice weekend getaway. Also we learned that our best buds will be having a baby coming next October. Kaden will be a big brother and I am so excited for Kyle and Sara! I am ready to plan a shower and love on their or shall I say our new bundle of joy!
Bring on month number 16. I am sure it will be fun and full of adventure. I hope it will be a tad warmer. That would be great!

No comments: