Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dreaming (cause I can)

 
  
I want THIS one! K?
In a couple of years when this economy comes back and we can sell our house for a good hunk-a-chunk of money, I would like to move to the farm and build our little family this here house. It screams....I WOULD BE PERFECT ON THE LAKE....TAKE ME!  I love it!! Of course Mike would have to have a garage to do man things that he does and I am thinking one could be detached from the house and have a covered breeze way to the back deck....and that dining room could be easily transformed into a 3rd bedroom/office. No dining room is needed cause we eat in front of the tv and I think 3/4ths of the year I could eat on the vaulted covered porch. Oh my goodness....JOY! I can see it, I want it! 
Coming soon.....Braelyn is 16 months old today, and I will have a post dedicated to her later tonight!

No comments: