Monday, February 8, 2010

Summer Stylin

I have had spring and summer on my mind for awhile now. I am waiting and hoping that the 60+ degree weather will be coming to GA sooner than later! Please, for the love of all things good, bring on some mild, sunny days. I need it, my child needs it, my husband needs it, and my pups need it. Braelyn is now going to our front door, standing up to peer outside and pleading to GO outside. Then she gets so fustrated cause the door is not opening because it is WAY too cold and dreary for my little princess to go outside. Never have we ever had a winter this bad. We are OVER it.

So in all these cold cold rainy days I have been pondering what I would love to have in my closet for my Spring/Summer 2010....

Some of these....
 

Paired with some of these in various colors (i heart purple)
  


O sweet mother of sandles....how I lurve thee.....
  
These make me happy! Oh soooo very happy. 

Anyone want to take me shopping (ahhhemm..Mom?!?) =) 

In further news, Braelyn and I are heading to FL this weekend with Nana, Sara, Ms. Teresa, and our favorite little man (Kaden). Can I get a Heck to tha YEAH! It will be pretty chilly but hopefully sunny!

No comments: