Don't ya like my title to the post..it is from a song....yea not original, but it will do. Everything has been going good in the world of baby and Momma. No real updates except for the fact that I got sick last night for the 1st time in almost a whole week. BUMMER....and it was my birthday dinner....MAJOR BUMMER....but all was fine after a few minutes in a Home Depot restroom and yes, I said home depot. Thank Heavens it was clean. I am sure you don't care to hear this, but one day down the road I want to reminisce about the time I puked in Home Depot. This is the first time I have puked in a public place AND it was on my 24th birthday....yeehaw!
Lovely, huh?? Yes, yes pregnancy is wonderful......So this weekend my honey got me a pool. A pool you ask, well it is one of those little hard plastic ones...The one that is $10.99 at Fred's, but that is all I need. He thought I was crazy, but I love sitting in the sun and I needed something to keep myself cool in the oncoming summer months, so this was my solution and a wonderful solution if I say so myself. I also treated myself to a float that does not fit all the way in the pool, but I will make it work. I want a tan and the only way I will be getting one is if I sit myself outside, so that is what I am doing.
Have I mentioned that pregnancy is making me very indecisive? I can't make decisions. What I am getting at is that I kinda sorta wanna go back to having blond hair BUT with that comes money and maintenance AND do I really want to start that cycle all over again?? See very indecisive. I think I am going to try my bestest to stay my natural color (brown) but brown gets boring after awhile so idunno......
I believe that about wraps it up for now...PEACE OUT
No comments:
Post a Comment